- Samuel works at the Navy Office.
- Samuel dines at home.
- Samuel and Elizabeth buy a chest from an unamed vendor in Wood Street.
- Samuel and Elizabeth make more purchases at Thomas Fenner's.
- Samuel visits his brother Thomas.
- Samuel visits Lady Jemima Montague at the Wardrobe.
- Samuel dines with the 'young ladies of the wardrobe' -- it is not clear who these ladies are. I have assumed that at least Paulina Montague is one.
- Samuel returns home by foot.
Also in this diary entry, a name is given for the maid mentioned on the 7th September as being hired from William Joyce. I have added a topic for this maid, Mary, and modified the topic map for 7th September to reference this topic. The start date of her employment is also recorded in a new office-holding event.
New and modified topic maps: